AccuRC 2.0.13 is released
Includes the new SAB Goblin Kraken 580
AccuRC just released the most recent update of the simulator, the version 2.0.13. This is the version which contains the new SAB Goblin Kraken 580 to all AccuRC users, the model which is released today officially. This update is available all users through the Steam update process, no need to do anything if the automatic update is not disabled. But this package contains even more.
This release contains four new helicopters, including the SAB Goblin Kraken 580.
It also includes the Synergy 516S model, which was released in the alpha branch earlier quietly.
The Synergy N556S nitro helicopter is also part of this upgrade.
And finally but last, the original Oxy 5 is now among the models available.
This package contains finally the additional Specter 700 canopies from Maskpro, including Kan Poonnoi's yellow canopy, which was seen many times in real life last year, for instance at Global 3D.
Two new Chance servos (Chance Hsu BE720S and the Chance Hsu BE620S) and the XPERT KD1/T/E servo sets are now also available in the equipment list. We can use the Scorpion HKII-4525-520 motor and Scorpion Tribunus 14-200, Scorpion Tribunus 12-130 ESCs in the suitable models from now on
In multiplayer mode, the game player names are finally displayed as well as the graphic switch labels now unified.
The fix and feature list applied in this pack:
- Sim Smoothness enhancements
- Removed flexible skids for legacy models
- Nitro Idle Speed lowered so the rotor stops on throttle hold
- Fixed Nitro helicopter weights not corresponding to Rx battery used
- Fixed a bug that could cause servos to randomly stop
- Fixed Kraken Nitro not having a governor
- Fixed control issues in workbench
- Improved Default Setups: GAUI X7, LOGO 700, T-Rex 450 DFC, T-Rex 700N Flybar, T-Rex 700E Flybar, Raptor 50 SE