Mikado Logo 200
The smallest bird of Mikado
The Mikado Model Helicopters announced the smallest Logo helicopter last weekend. It was supposed to be announced at Rotor Live, but the coronavirus have changed the plans, the company introduced the little one online.
There wasn't too much information available about the helicopter so far, although it was known, this is going to be the smallest Logo and the first model from Mikado under the 400 class.
The company published the key parameters with the video as well.
- The helicopter is VControl compatible, BNF-RTF, bind and fly, ready to fly. The helicopter arrives preconfigured, you have to bind your VBar Control transmitter and it is done
- Wide range of headspead supported between 2500-7000 RPM
- 3S1P 650mAh battery required, which also included
- It uses a dual motor system, direct drive on both the main and the tail rotors. This requires a dual ESC, which is in a metal case
- The FBL is a VBar Neo Mini 6.4 with "Anti Gravity", the FBL is preconfigured, no settings are required
- VBar Neo Governor with RPM telemetry included
- Metal gears micro servos on the cyclic control
- Aluminium rotor head and swashplate
- Full carbon frame and landing gears
- VTX blades included
- Logo scheme fiberglass airbrush canopy
Mikado promises that the helicopter will provide a comparable performance to the 600-700 classes, and will be suitable for sports, aerobatics, 3D flying as well.
It seems the rumours are sort of true, the model is a rebranded and tweaked version of the OMP M2 helicopter. Motors, ESC, servos are all OMPHOBBY.
The release date is not known at the moment as well as the price, however, the model can be preordered at the retailers for a deposit price.