Blackout G700XZ Extreme limited edition
Gasser (petrol) conversion kit for T-Rex 700X helicopters
Blackout is offering a very limited series of G700XZ conversion kit for Align T-Rex 700X and 700XN helicopters to convert them into a petrol helicopter. Hurry up - only 8 left.
The G700XZ Extreme conversion kit is designed for T-Rex 700X and 700XN helicopters to accommodate RC Class Zenoah engines up to 32cm3.
The conversion kit contains:
- Full CF Chassis (Frames | Doublers | Spacers | Anti-rotation Bracket | Engine Mounts | Electronics Trays)
- CF Bearing Blocks
- CF Frame Spacers
- Titanium Bolts & Nuts
- Billet Alloy 7075-T6 Clutch Bell
- Full Ceramic Angular Contact Bearings for the Main Shaft Upper & Middle Bearing blocks
- Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearings for Clutch Bell & 3rd Main shaft bearing blocks
- PEM NUTS for all Servos & Electronics Trays Mounting
- Kevlar/Carbon Hybrid Composite Fuel Tank with High Quality FCT Jet Fittings
- CF Engine Covers Set (Fan + Cylinder covers)
- CF Landing Skids
The very limited series stands for 10 numbered kits, and only 8 left. The kits will be produced on demand, manufacturing takes a month. The price is 1200 USD. 600 dollars to be paid as deposit at the order.
These conversion kits are not so cheap, but the flying cost is quarter or fifth of the nitro fuel costs. And the performance is quite good, especially in reflection to the fuel price differences.